Overview of Pilgrims Guest House
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Breakfast Available
Choose dates to view prices
Family Room, Balcony (Air Conditioned Room)
Triple Room, Balcony (With Fan)
Deluxe Double Room, Balcony (Air Conditioned Room)
Standard Double Room
About this area
Located in Kathmandu's Thamel neighbourhood, Pilgrims Guest House is in the city centre. Pashupatinath Temple and Kathmandu Durbar Square are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Durbar Marg. Freak Street and Patan Zoo are also worth visiting.Visit our Kathmandu travel guide
- Garden of Dreams - 9 min walk
- Durbar Marg - 12 min walk
- Indra Chowk - 20 min walk
- Basantapur - 16 min drive
- Kathmandu Durbar Square - 25 min drive
- Kathmandu (KTM-Tribhuvan Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Garden-view restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations required.
About this property
Pilgrims Guest House
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: NPR 5 for adults and NPR 5 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: NPR 1000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Late check-out fee: NPR 10 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The room is nothing like the pics. Very small with a fan. Bathroom is like a closet with water leaking from somewhere so the floor is always wet. Tha patio- restaurant area is nice but the staff are like vultures. They will nickle and dime you. It was cheap but you can get a really nice place here for the same price.