- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Holy Himalaya
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Twin Beds
Best Deal Budget Room-Block C
About this area
Hotel Holy Himalaya is located in Kathmandu's Thamel neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Pashupatinath Temple and Kathmandu Durbar Square are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Garden of Dreams. Freak Street and Patan Zoo are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping.Visit our Kathmandu travel guide
- Garden of Dreams - 6 min walk
- Durbar Marg - 11 min walk
- Indra Chowk - 13 min walk
- Basantapur - 17 min walk
- Kathmandu Durbar Square - 18 min walk
- Kathmandu (KTM-Tribhuvan Intl.) - 25 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
Hotel Holy Himalaya
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 6.21 for adults and USD 5 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 10 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The proximity to everything in Thamel! Staff were attentive, and always ready to help a new arrival.