- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Hema
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Standard Double Room
Deluxe Double or Twin Room
Junior Suite, City View
About this area
Next to a golf course, Hotel Hema is in an area with good airport proximity. Pashupatinath Temple and Boudhanath are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Garden of Dreams. Freak Street and Patan Zoo are also worth visiting.Visit our Kathmandu travel guide
- Royal Nepal Golf Course - 9 min walk
- Pashupatinath Temple - 18 min walk
- Charumati Stupa - 10 min drive
- Boudhanath - 15 min drive
- Bodhnath Stupa - 16 min drive
- Kathmandu (KTM-Tribhuvan Intl.) - 3 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - 10 PM. <br />
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Good for one night to avoid traffic
Note There's no free airport transfer anymore