- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hotel Annapurna
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
About this area
Located in Kathmandu, Hotel Annapurna is in the city centre and connected to a shopping centre. Pashupatinath Temple and Kathmandu Durbar Square are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Garden of Dreams. Freak Street and Patan Zoo are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Kathmandu travel guide
- Narayanhity Palace Museum - 3 min walk
- Garden of Dreams - 7 min walk
- Kathmandu Civil Mall - 3 min drive
- Kathmandu Durbar Square - 3 min drive
- Swayambhunath - 5 min drive
- Kathmandu (KTM-Tribhuvan Intl.) - 5 min drive
- Where to eat
- Arniko Room – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- Ghar-e-kebab – Restaurant offering Indian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- The Coffee Shop – Garden-view coffee shop with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- Juneli Bar – Bar offering international cuisine.
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 12 for adults and USD 12 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Annapurna Kathmandu
- Hotel Annapurna
- Annapurna Kathmandu
- Hotel De l Annapurna
- De l Annapurna Hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Very central with a wide choice of restaurants to choose from within walking distance. Can be a bit noisy