- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Power and Light District
- 1 min walk
- Kansas City Convention Center
- 3 min walk
- Kilo Charlie
- 1 min walk
- Silver Spoon Cafe
- 1 min walk
- Kansas City, MO (MCI-Kansas City Intl.)
- 25 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Kansas City, Kansas City Marriott Downtown is in the city centre and near theme parks. Science City at Union Station and Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Union Station and Sea Life Aquarium. Check out an event or a game at Sprint Center, and consider making time for Worlds of Fun, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Power and Light District - 1 min walk
- Kansas City Convention Center - 3 min walk
- Sprint Center - 7 min walk
- Kansas City City Hall - 8 min walk
- Science City at Union Station - 4 min drive
- Kansas City Union Station - 8 min drive
- Kansas City, MO (MCI-Kansas City Intl.) - 25 min drive
- MetropolitanKC — 1 min walk
- BARCENTRAL — 1 min walk
- Kilo Charlie - 1 min walk
- Silver Spoon Cafe - 1 min walk
- 12 Baltimore - 1 min walk
About this property
Kansas City Marriott Downtown
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 15.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 26.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 100 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Kansas City Marriott Downtown Hotel
- Kansas City Marriott Downtown
- Marriott Kansas City
- Kansas City Marriott Downtown Hotel Kansas City
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I like everything everything time I come in to Kansas I will come this hotel