- Liked: Staff & service
Overview of Huong Giang Hotel Resort and Spa
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, Garden View
Deluxe Room, River View
Family Room, Connecting Rooms
About this area
Located in Hue, Huong Giang Hotel Resort and Spa is in the city centre and on the riverwalk. Truongtien Bridge and Tomb of Tu Duc are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Dong Ba Market.
- Con Hen - 17 min walk
- Truongtien Bridge - 18 min walk
- Dong Ba Market - 20 min walk
- Citadel - 2 min drive
- Hue Museum of Royal Fine Arts - 3 min drive
- Hue (HUI-Phu Bai Intl.) - 16 min drive
- Hoa Mai Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Riverside Restaurant — 1 min walk
About this property
Huong Giang Hotel Resort and Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: VND 500000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: VND 500000 (one-way)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: VND 420000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Good location, nice pool, good selection of food for breakfast. Street noise is loud for rooms on front of hotel. Poor service at Concierge, didn’t know about a restaurant we wanted to visit nor about location for sweet soup street food. Did arrange a car to see Temples. Bar at pool wasn’t open when we were there. We went into the lobby to get a drink and had to wait. Poor selection of drinks.