Overview of Hotel de l'Opera Hanoi - Mgallery
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
L'Opera, Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
L'Opera, Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds
Grand Deluxe, Room, 1 King Bed
L'Opera, Suite, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Hanoi's Hoan Kiem neighbourhood, Hotel de l'Opera Hanoi - Mgallery is in the city centre. Hanoi Opera House and Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Dong Xuan Market and Lotte Center Hanoi. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at My Dinh National Stadium or Hanoi Indoor Games Gymnasium.Visit our Hanoi travel guide
- Hanoi Opera House - 2 min walk
- Hoan Kiem Lake - 4 min walk
- National Museum of Vietnamese History - 5 min walk
- Ngoc Son Temple - 11 min walk
- Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre - 12 min walk
- Hanoi Railway Station - 2 min drive
- Hanoi (HAN-Noi Bai Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Where to eat
- Cafe Lautrec – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- La Fee Verte – Open daily.
- Satine – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Hotel de l'Opera Hanoi - Mgallery
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for VND 1205820.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: VND 520000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: VND 1400000 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel l'Opera Hanoi
- Hotel l'Opera
- l'Opera Hanoi
- Hotel l'Opera Hanoi MGallery Sofitel
- Hotel l'Opera MGallery Sofitel
- l'Opera Hanoi MGallery Sofitel
- l'Opera MGallery Sofitel
- Hotel de l'Opera Hanoi
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It was an unique room setting ! When you enter the room you notice the opera decor with the red velvet pillows and the arm chair and the foot rest the same in red velvet .The bathroom mirror is surrounded by the lights to give you the impression you are in the back stage applying the make up ! The only problem we had , the bed was too high but they brought us 2 foot stools and removed 1 small mattress and the problem was solved! Excellent service and excellent location