- Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre
- 4 min walk
- Hoan Kiem Lake
- 5 min walk
- Ngoc Son Temple
- 5 min walk
- Hanoi (HAN-Noi Bai Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Hanoi's Hoan Kiem neighbourhood, Authentic Hanoi Hotel is in the city centre and on the waterfront. Hanoi Opera House and Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Hanoi Old City Gate and Ngoc Son Temple. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at My Dinh National Stadium or Hanoi Indoor Games Gymnasium.
- Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre - 4 min walk
- Hoan Kiem Lake - 5 min walk
- Ngoc Son Temple - 5 min walk
- Hanoi Opera House - 9 min walk
- St. Joseph's Cathedral - 13 min walk
- Hanoi Long Bien Station - 18 min walk
- Hanoi (HAN-Noi Bai Intl.) - 38 min drive
About this property
Authentic Hanoi Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for VND 450000.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: VND 570000 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: VND 450000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Authentic Hanoi Boutique
- Authentic Hotel
- Authentic Hanoi
- Authentic Hanoi Boutique Hotel
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Non Trust-able Hotel
The room i booked and the room given was totally different, i booked a room with window but the room given me was no window and AC was bad. I was literally sweating next day morning and asked them to cancel my booking, then they agree to change my room. Beware of the Front Desk Guy who manages the hotel in the night time. I asked for room service food at around 11 PM and he didn't mention he has to order outside and given me a offer that only pizza is available and he charged me V.Dong 450,000 for medium size pizza. Next day when i informed this to the receptionist she surprise and call the manager to sort out it, i got back V.Dong 150,000 after few arguments. Not trust-able place , i will not book this hotel in the future