- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- University of Waikato
- 13 min walk
- Southern Cross Hospital
- 3 min drive
- Hamilton Gardens
- 4 min drive
- Hamilton (HLZ-Hamilton Intl.)
- 10 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Uni Motel is located in Hamilton. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Hamilton Gardens and Memorial Park, while Waikato Museum of Art and History and Founders Theatre are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Seddon Park or Waikato Stadium.Visit our Hamilton travel guide
- University of Waikato - 13 min walk
- Southern Cross Hospital - 3 min drive
- Waikato Museum of Art and History - 4 min drive
- Waikato River - 4 min drive
- Hamilton Gardens - 4 min drive
- Hamilton (HLZ-Hamilton Intl.) - 10 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 6:00 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children 2 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 2 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 13.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 13.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Great friendly staff. Family unit was good. But no soundproofing on uncarpeted floors, the noise from people walking upstairs kept us awake, then woke us up early with their stomping around. ☹️