Could of had a toaster at least. Only could mak a cup of tea or coffee
- Hamilton (HLZ-Hamilton Intl.)
- 14 min drive
- Mystery Creek Events Centre
- 16 min drive
- Cambridge Raceway
- 20 min drive
- Hamilton New Zealand LDS Temple
- 24 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Park Lodge Motel is located in Te Awamutu. Kartsport Hamilton and Riverside Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Hamilton Gardens and Lake Karapiro. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Cambridge Raceway, or consider a night out at Claudelands Arena. Our guests appreciate the motel's central location.Visit our Te Awamutu travel guide
- Mystery Creek Events Centre - 16 min drive
- Cambridge Raceway - 20 min drive
- Waikato Hospital - 22 min drive
- Hamilton Gardens - 23 min drive
- Hamilton New Zealand LDS Temple - 24 min drive
- Hamilton (HLZ-Hamilton Intl.) - 14 min drive
About this property
Park Lodge Motel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 15 and NZD 20 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Park Lodge Motel Te Awamutu
- Park Lodge Motel
- Park Te Awamutu
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Filthy. Dirty. Noisey. Pokey. Out dated.Would not reccomend. Not even a plug for the hand basin come sink.