- Liked: Staff & service, room comfort
- Lake Rotoroa
- 9 min walk
- Waikato Museum of Art and History
- 12 min walk
- SkyCity Hamilton
- 17 min walk
- Hamilton (HLZ-Hamilton Intl.)
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Lake Point Motel is located in Hamilton. Waikato Museum of Art and History and Founders Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Prodrive Golf and Waterworld. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Seddon Park, or consider a night out at Claudelands Arena.Visit our Hamilton travel guide
- Lake Rotoroa - 9 min walk
- Waikato Museum of Art and History - 12 min walk
- Seddon Park - 14 min walk
- Waikato River - 15 min walk
- SkyCity Hamilton - 17 min walk
- Hamilton (HLZ-Hamilton Intl.) - 12 min drive
About this property
Lake Point Motel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 20 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for NZD 20 per night.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Lake Point Motel Hamilton
- Lake Point Motel
- Lake Point Hamilton
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The room was enormous. The bathroom and shower would hold a rugby team! Perfectly located for a 5 km run around the lake & back.