Overview of Jet Park Hotel Hamilton Airport
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Apartment 3 Bed room
About this area
Located in Rukuhia, Jet Park Hotel Hamilton Airport is in an area with good airport proximity. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Hamilton Gardens and Lake Karapiro, while Waikato Museum of Art and History and Founders Theatre are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Avantidrome or Seddon Park.Visit our Rukuhia travel guide
- Mystery Creek Events Centre - 5 min drive
- Avantidrome - 14 min drive
- Braemar Hospital - 15 min drive
- Hamilton Gardens - 16 min drive
- Waikato Hospital - 17 min drive
- Hamilton (HLZ-Hamilton Intl.) - 7 min drive
- Where to eat
- Hudsons Restaurant – Al fresco dining restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and dinner.
About this property
Jet Park Hotel Hamilton Airport
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Selected guestrooms
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: NZD 28.00 for adults and NZD 18.00 for children (approximately)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Hamilton Airport Hotel Rukuhia
- Hamilton Airport Rukuhia
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Admin staff was very helpful and welcoming. Our room was basic which we asked for which suited our needs very clean and well presented. We throughly enjoyed our breakfast onsite a big thumbs up to the chef. Also the waitress who served us was very pleasant and had a lovely smile.