- Monteith's Brewing Company
- 6 min drive
- 7 min drive
- Jade Country Greymouth
- 7 min drive
- Hokitika (HKK)
- 24 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Greymouth, Charles Court Motel is near the beach. Monteith's Brewing Company and History House Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Shantytown and Brunner Industrial Site.
- Monteith's Brewing Company - 6 min drive
- Shantytown - 7 min drive
- West Coast Rail Trail - 7 min drive
- Dragon's Cave Rafting - 7 min drive
- Jade Country Greymouth - 7 min drive
- Hokitika (HKK) - 24 min drive
About this property
Charles Court Motel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: NZD 9.50 for adults and NZD 9.50 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Charles Court Motel Greymouth
- Charles Court Motel
- Charles Court Greymouth
- Charles Court Hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Great customer service from reception. A little out of town which wasnt a problem for us. We had a few things in the room which werent working, didnt effect our stay but did inform the reception. Our room was a good size and the heating provided was adequate. Beds were comfy. The playground is very run down and looked a little dangerous for my little ones. We didnt use the pool but it looked a little dirty and the spa was so full of chlorine that it bleached our swimmers. Right on the beach and the kids loved walking down and building stone and driftwood structures. We enjoyed our stay but the place could do with a little TLC.