- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Aristocrat Apartments
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
Choose dates to view prices
Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Ocean View
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Surfers Paradise, Aristocrat Apartments is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Surfers Paradise Beach and Currumbin Beach, while Slingshot and Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary are popular local attractions. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast. Our guests love the property's quiet location.Visit our Surfers Paradise travel guide
- Surfers Paradise Beach - 2 min walk
- SkyPoint Observation Deck - 8 min walk
- Cavill Avenue - 14 min walk
- Timezone - 15 min walk
- Chevron Renaissance - 19 min walk
- Florida Gardens station - 9 min walk
- Varsity Lakes Station - 14 min drive
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) - 35 min drive
About this property
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: AUD 200.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 20.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room had an amazing view but flood lights from hotel sign lit up the balcony and rooms. The bathroom floor wasn’t very clean but overall enjoyed staying there as it was close to everything and hassle free.