Overview of Four Seasons Hotel des Bergues Geneva
- Free WiFi
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Junior Suite, 2 Single Beds (Loft)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed (Four Seasons)
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed (Four Seasons)
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed (Loft - Four Seasons)
Junior Suite (Loft)
Suite, 1 King Bed (Mount Blanc)
Suite, 1 King Bed (Leman)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Geneva, Four Seasons Hotel des Bergues Geneva is in a shopping district. Flower Clock and Jet d'Eau Fountain are notable landmarks and Vitam Water Park is a popular area attraction. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Vernets Sports Centre, or consider a night out at Geneva Arena.Visit our Geneva travel guide
- Rue du Rhône - 3 min walk
- Flower Clock - 6 min walk
- Chapel of the Maccabees - 10 min walk
- Saint-Pierre Cathedral - 10 min walk
- Jet d'Eau Fountain - 16 min walk
- Bel-Air Tram Stop - 6 min walk
- Geneva Station - 8 min walk
- Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Il Lago — 1 min walk
- Le Bar des Bergues — 1 min walk
- Shakers - 1 min walk
- Wall Street Cafe - 1 min walk
- Le Casanova - 1 min walk
About this property
Four Seasons Hotel des Bergues Geneva
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 3.75 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: CHF 55 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: CHF 50 per day
- Valet parking fee: CHF 50 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.