Book your room at Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Beach
Get an overview of this hotelModern hotel on Fort Lauderdale Beach
Refuge at the beach
Between Fort Lauderdale Beach and the Intracoastal Waterway, this hotel is 1 mile from the downtown Fort Lauderdale scene and 1 block from water taxi services.
Lounging by the pool
Besides lounging at the beach across the street, guests of this Courtyard by Marriott can relax in the sun on the second-floor pool deck or sit under umbrellas at the poolside bar.
High-tech view rooms
Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Beach guestrooms offer views of the beach or the Intracoastal Waterway with floor to ceiling window views and complimentary WiFi.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Beach440 Seabreeze Boulevard Fort Lauderdale FL 33316
Renovations & Closures
Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Beach is near the airport and about 1 mile (1.6 kilometers) from the convention center and 2 miles (3.2 kilometers) from shopping at the Galleria. A private beach is nearby with direct access from the hotel. Beach sun loungers and beach umbrellas are available for guests.
The hotel offers a swimming pool with sundeck and lounge chairs, and a poolside bar. The property has 3 bars and restaurants on-site, as well as a coffee shop. Other amenities include fitness equipment, a business center, room service, and dry-cleaning service. Stay connected with free WiFi and the interactive GoBoard, providing the most updated news, weather, and local information. Limo or town car service is available as well.
The front desk is open 24 hours; staff is multi-lingual.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 261
- Number of floors - 12
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1970
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (meters) - 131
- Private beach nearby
- Direct access to private beach
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 2
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 1412
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Where to Eat
The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect. - Serving made-to-order breakfast daily from 6:30 AM until 11:30 AM. Light lunch and dinner options are also available, including snacks, cocktails, wine and beer. Coffee lovers can enjoy freshly brewed Starbucks coffee.
The Market - Open 24/7 for snacks, beverages, and sundries.
Bubba Gump Shrimp Company - Seafood menu for lunch and dinner in eclectic setting.
Seabreeze Poolside Bar - Drinks with light lunch and dinner menus. Enjoy a view of the Atlantic Ocean.
The recreational activities listed below are available near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No cribs (infant beds) available
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10.50 and USD 25.00 for adults, USD 10.50 and USD 25.00 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD $31.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Courtyard Marriott Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Courtyard Marriott Hotel Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Fort Lauderdale Beach Courtyard Marriott
- Fort Lauderdale Beach Marriott
- Fort Lauderdale Beach Marriott Courtyard
- Marriott Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Courtyard
- Courtyard Marriott Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.