Get an overview of this hotelPompano Beachfront hotel with private beach and free parking
Popular property highlights
On the sand, near town
Guests can enjoy sun and water activities steps from the front door, and the urban delights of downtown Fort Lauderdale are a 20-minute drive south. Golfers can tee off at Pompano Beach Municipal Golf Course 10 minutes away, and a 6-mile (10-km) drive leads to Hugh Taylor Birch State Park.
Free parking near the beach
Beachcomber Resort & Villas provides free parking for guests, making local travel easy. Ocean Grill Restaurant serves dishes by the beach, and guests can unwind in 1 of 2 pools or at the poolside bar.
Free WiFi and views
Guests enjoy modern conveniences like free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with premium cable channels and HBO. Many rooms offer beach and ocean views. Premium bedding adds an extra touch of comfort.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Beachcomber Resort & Villas
Unwind on the private white sand beach just a few steps from the front door. Spend the day working on your tan in the sun loungers (chaise lounges) or kick back in the shade with cabanas (surcharge) and umbrellas. Towel service is complimentary by the pool.
The resort offers a restaurant and full service dining inside, outdoors by the hotel’s 2 pools, and on the beach. Guests may also relax at the poolside Tiki Bar with a drink. Free parking (1 space per room) and free WiFi are available to guests. This beach resort also offers a rooftop terrace and a garden.
Beachcomber Resort & Villas is a smoke-free property.
- Poolside bar
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 143
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 8
- Laundry facilities
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- On private beach
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 99
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Beach towels
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Conference space size (feet) - 1066
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Year Built 1961
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- On private beach
- Outdoor pools
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Ocean Grill - This beachfront restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a private beach.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Massages on beach
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 6 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Please note: this property charges a fee for the use of beach lounge chairs, beach cabanas, and beach umbrellas. Beach towel service is complimentary.
Parking is complimentary and limited to 1 parking permit/space per registered room; additional parking permits can be issued for an additional charge (based upon availability).
- Deposit: USD 10.00 per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12.00 and USD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 40.00 per person (one way)
- Late check-out fee: USD 99
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
- A fee will be charged for use of certain facilities
- Beachcomber Resort & Villas
- Beachcomber Resort & Villas Pompano Beach
- Beachcomber Resort Villas
- Beachcomber Resort Villas Pompano Beach
- Beachcomber Villas Pompano Beach
- Beachcomber Hotel Pompano Beach
- Beachcomber Resort And Villas Hotel Pompano Beach
- Beachcomber Resort Pompano Beach
- Pompano Beach Beachcomber
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.