Overview of Motel One Edinburgh-Royal
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Room, 1 Queen Bed
Basic Room, 1 King Bed, No View
Room With View
About this area
Located in Edinburgh's Old Town neighbourhood, Motel One Edinburgh-Royal is in the city centre and near a train station. Royal Mile and Grassmarket are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Princes Street and George Street. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Murrayfield Stadium or Musselburgh Racecourse.Visit our Edinburgh travel guide
- Edinburgh Dungeon - 1 min walk
- St. Giles' Cathedral - 2 min walk
- Royal Mile - 2 min walk
- Edinburgh Military Tattoo - 2 min walk
- Princes Street Gardens - 5 min walk
- Edinburgh Waverley Station - 3 min walk
- Edinburgh (EDI) - 31 min drive
- One Lounge — 1 min walk
- Hebrides Bar - 1 min walk
- Waverley Cafe - 1 min walk
- The Milkman - 1 min walk
- The Doric - 1 min walk
About this property
Motel One Edinburgh-Royal
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 5 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Pros: very good central location. Cons: limited view not highlighted when booking, neighbouring building approx. 2 mtrs away, quite noisy at times.