Overview of Malmaison Edinburgh
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Standard Twin Room
Deluxe Double Room
Superior Twin Room
Club Double Room
About this area
Located in Edinburgh's Leith neighbourhood, Malmaison Edinburgh is in the historical district and near the beach. Royal Yacht Britannia and Edinburgh Playhouse Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Royal Mile and Grassmarket. Check out an event or a game at Murrayfield Stadium, and consider making time for Edinburgh Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Royal Yacht Britannia - 8 min walk
- Edinburgh Playhouse Theatre - 6 min drive
- Calton Hill - 7 min drive
- Palace of Holyroodhouse - 13 min drive
- Arthur's Seat - 14 min drive
- Edinburgh Waverley Station - 8 min drive
- Edinburgh (EDI) - 40 min drive
- Brasserie — 1 min walk
- Fishers Bistro - 1 min walk
- The Shore Bar & Restaurant - 1 min walk
- De Niro - 2 min walk
- The Ship On The Shore - 2 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 15 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Had a lovely night here. Very quick and pleasant check in. We were booked elsewhere for dinner and didn’t want breakfast so didn’t sample the food. However we had a drink in the bar which was very nice and again nice staff.