- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Festival Theatre
- 4 min drive
- University of Edinburgh
- 4 min drive
- 2 min walk
- Edinburgh Food Studio
- 4 min walk
- Edinburgh (EDI)
- 20 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Hotel Ceilidh-Donia - Townhouse Hotel is located in Edinburgh's Newington neighbourhood. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Arthur's Seat and Princes Street Gardens, while Edinburgh Castle and Edinburgh Playhouse Theatre are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Murrayfield Stadium or Musselburgh Racecourse. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.Visit our Edinburgh travel guide
- Festival Theatre - 4 min drive
- University of Edinburgh - 4 min drive
- National Museum of Scotland - 4 min drive
- Arthur's Seat - 5 min drive
- Palace of Holyroodhouse - 5 min drive
- Edinburgh Waverley Station - 5 min drive
- Edinburgh (EDI) - 20 min drive
- Thaisanuk - 2 min walk
- Edinburgh Food Studio - 4 min walk
- "On a Roll" - 4 min walk
- Grey Horse - 5 min walk
- Shanaz Indian and Bangladeshi Takeaway - 5 min walk
About this property
Hotel Ceilidh-Donia - Townhouse Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Hotel Ceilidh-Donia Townhouse Hotel Edinburgh
- Hotel Ceilidh-Donia Townhouse Hotel
- Ceilidh-Donia Townhouse Edinburgh
- Ceilidh-Donia Townhouse
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Visiting Edinburgh? Stay at this hotel
Lovely clean hotel. Very friendly and helpful owners. In a good location and only a half hour walk to Princes Street or a 2 minute walk to a bus stop. Choice of breakfast was excellent. Overall a lovely 2 day stay and would definitely choose to stay at this hotel again. Our room had a fantastic view of Arthur’s Seat