- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Scenic Hotel Dunedin City
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Superior Room, 2 Queen Beds
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Room, 2 Queen Beds
Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom
About this area
Located in Dunedin, Scenic Hotel Dunedin City is in the city centre. The Octagon is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Otago Peninsula and Brighton Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Forsyth Barr Stadium or Edgar Centre.Visit our Dunedin travel guide
- Dunedin Casino - 2 min walk
- Speight's Brewery - 3 min walk
- Regent Theatre - 3 min walk
- The Octagon - 3 min walk
- First Church of Otago - 3 min walk
- Dunedin Railway Station - 8 min walk
- Dunedin (DUD-Dunedin Intl.) - 27 min drive
- Where to eat
- Princes on Dowling – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Scenic Hotel Dunedin City
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Qualmark, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 35 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: NZD 300 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 20.00 and NZD 32.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: NZD 18.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 35 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Scenic Hotel Dunedin City
- Scenic Dunedin City
- Scenic Hotel Dunedin
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Within walking distance to the octagon which makes driving within the city completely unnecessary (hard to find roadside parking, and even if you did, you have to pay for parking). The room itself is small but adequate for a few night's stay, especially if you only need the room for sleeping in after touring the city for the entire day.