- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel St Clair
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Luxury Ocean View Suite
Ocean View Premier Room
Executive Room, Ocean View
About this area
Located in Dunedin, Hotel St Clair is near the beach. The Octagon is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Otago Peninsula and Brighton Beach. Dunedin Chinese Garden and NZ Marine Studies Centre and Aquarium are also worth visiting. Take the opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as surfing/boogie boarding.
- St. Clair Beach - 9 min walk
- St. Clair Golf Club - 2 min drive
- Tunnel Beach - 6 min drive
- Dunedin Casino - 11 min drive
- Dunedin Chinese Garden - 14 min drive
- Dunedin Railway Station - 14 min drive
- Dunedin (DUD-Dunedin Intl.) - 27 min drive
About this property
Hotel St Clair
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 35 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The bed was very soft and had a hollow on left side, which was too uncomfortable. The service of the room was ok but a dish was put back on the shelf not clean. The room itself was excellent (layout and space) with excellent amenities and view. Overall we would stay again.