- Gaiety Theatre
- 3 min walk
- Grafton Street
- 3 min walk
- Olympia Theatre
- 6 min walk
- Dublin (DUB)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Dublin, Drury Court Hotel is in the city centre and near a metro station. Dublin Castle and Christ Church Cathedral are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Guinness Storehouse and Dublin Port. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Aviva Stadium or 3Arena. Our guests love the hotel's central location.Visit our Dublin travel guide
- Gaiety Theatre - 3 min walk
- Grafton Street - 3 min walk
- Olympia Theatre - 6 min walk
- St. Stephen's Green - 6 min walk
- Dublin Castle - 7 min walk
- St. Stephen's Green Station - 5 min walk
- Dublin Tara Street Station - 16 min walk
- Dublin (DUB) - 31 min drive
About this property
Drury Court Hotel
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 10.50 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 12.50 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Drury Court Hotel Dublin
- Drury Court Hotel
- Drury Court Dublin
- Drury Court
- Hotel Drury Court
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great location, staff and cleanliness. Unfortunately it is on a busy street so if you want to have the windows open you have to deal with the noise until about 2 am.