- Dunes of Texel National Park
- 8 min walk
- De Koog Beach
- 16 min walk
- 7 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in De Koog, Greenside is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at IJsselmeer and Dunes of Texel National Park, while Wadden Sea and Dutch Navy Museum are cultural highlights.
- Dunes of Texel National Park - 8 min walk
- De Koog Beach - 16 min walk
- Texel Dunes National Park - 6 min drive
- Ecomare - 7 min drive
- National Park Dunes of Texel - 7 min drive
- Den Helder Station - 61 min drive
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 106 min drive
- Where to eat
- Restaurant Wambinge – Restaurant offering French cuisine.
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.25 per person, per night, up to 8 nights.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Greenside Hotel De Koog
- Greenside Hotel
- Greenside De Koog
- Hotel Greenside Texel/De Koog
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Pleasent hotel with friendly staff
Lovely hotel with friendly staff that is located close to the beach and town. Rooms were lovely. Would stay there again.