- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Iglesia ni Cristo
- 15 min walk
- Coron Central Plaza
- 18 min walk
- Mount Tapyas
- 2 min drive
- Busuanga (USU-Francisco Reyes)
- 19 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Coron, KokosNuss Garden Resort is in a rural location and near the beach. Iglesia ni Cristo and Coron Central Plaza are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Mount Tapyas and Maquinit Hot Spring.
- Iglesia ni Cristo - 15 min walk
- Coron Central Plaza - 18 min walk
- Bayside Plaza - 19 min walk
- Palawan State University - Coron - 2 min drive
- Mount Tapyas - 2 min drive
- Busuanga (USU-Francisco Reyes) - 19 min drive
About this property
KokosNuss Garden Resort
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: PHP 213 for adults and PHP 150 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 150 per person (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- KokosNuss Garden Resort Coron
- KokosNuss Garden Resort
- KokosNuss Garden Coron
- KokosNuss Garden
- Kokosnuss Garden Resort Coron, Palawan Island
- Kokosnuss Garden Hotel Coron
Room was okay. It was unique, as it lets its guests experience a traditional Filipino ambience. However, facilities are quite old. When we were there, pool was under construction. Maintenance wasn't very impressive too, given the garden environment it portrays. For the Small Bungalow type of room, Toilet and Bath doesn't have any lavatory. We had a hard time brushing our teeth. Staff were friendly and accommodating.