No print out of my full bill no t very helpfull about my bill
Overview of The Godfrey Hotel Chicago
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Room, 1 Bedroom (Mobile Room)
About this area
Located near the beach, The Godfrey Hotel Chicago is in Chicago's River North neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Chicago Theatre and Field Museum of Natural History are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Navy Pier and Lincoln Park Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at United Center or Soldier Field. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- House of Blues Chicago - 12 min walk
- Water Tower Place - 12 min walk
- John Hancock Center - 13 min walk
- Chicago Theatre - 17 min walk
- Chicago Riverwalk - 1 min drive
- Millennium Station - 2 min drive
- Chicago Station (Brown Line) - 6 min walk
- Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.) - 17 min drive
- I/O Urban Roofscape — 1 min walk
- The Brunch Room — 1 min walk
- Woodhaven Bar & Kitchen - 1 min walk
- Blue Frog Bar & Grill - 2 min walk
- Centennial Crafted Beer & Eatery - 2 min walk
About this property
The Godfrey Hotel Chicago
Awards and affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBTQIA) guests.
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 16.75 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness centre access
- Internet access
- WiFi access (may be limited)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9 and USD 14 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 52 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 60.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 30 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Godfrey Hotel Chicago
- Godfrey Hotel
- Godfrey Chicago