Overview of Hyatt Place Chicago/Downtown - The Loop
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Accessible, Bathtub
Room, Multiple Beds, Accessible (Two Queen Beds with Sofa Bed)
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Room, Multiple Beds (Two Queen Beds with Sofa Bed)
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, City View
Room, Multiple Beds, City View (Two Queen Beds with Sofa Bed)
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed (Specialty)
Room, Multiple Beds, Accessible
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Accessible (Specialty)
About this area
Located in Chicago's The Loop neighbourhood, Hyatt Place Chicago/Downtown - The Loop is in the city centre and near a metro station. Willis Tower and Chicago Riverwalk are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Navy Pier and John G. Shedd Aquarium. Check out an event or a game at United Center, and consider making time for Lincoln Park Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Chicago travel guide
- Sears Tower - 5 min walk
- Union Station - 10 min walk
- Millennium Park - 12 min walk
- House of Blues Chicago - 12 min walk
- Chicago Theatre - 12 min walk
- Washington-Wells Station - 2 min walk
- Chicago Union Station - 11 min walk
- Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.) - 15 min drive
- Cosi - 1 min walk
- Naf Naf Grill - 1 min walk
- Argo Tea Cafe - 1 min walk
- Jimmy John's - 1 min walk
- Protein Bar - 1 min walk
About this property
Hyatt Place Chicago/Downtown - The Loop
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 75.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 69.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Everything was nice from service to the room itself!