- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities
Overview of Hotel Lincoln
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Lake View
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Room, 1 Double Bed
Room, 1 King Bed, Lake View
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Lake View
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Park View
Room, 2 Double Beds
Room, 2 Double Beds, Lake View
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Accessible (Shower)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Accessible, Bathtub
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible (Shower)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Lake View
Room, 1 Queen Bed
Room, 2 Double Beds, Park View
About this area
Located in Chicago's Lincoln Park neighbourhood, Hotel Lincoln is in the entertainment district and near the beach. Chicago History Museum and Park West are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Lincoln Park Conservatory and Lincoln Park Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at Wrigley Field. Kayaking, windsurfing and sailing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails nearby.Visit our Chicago travel guide
- Green City Market - 1 min walk
- Chicago History Museum - 6 min walk
- Park West - 6 min walk
- Second City - 6 min walk
- Lincoln Park Zoo - 9 min walk
- Chicago Clybourn Station - 4 min drive
- Sedgwick Station - 11 min walk
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) - 35 min drive
- The Kennison — 1 min walk
- The J. Parker — 1 min walk
- The Kennison - 1 min walk
- The J. Parker - 1 min walk
- Brick's - 3 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 15.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 20 for adults, and USD 10 and USD 15 for children (approximately)
- Uncovered self-parking fee: USD 35.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 66 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
I had three different rooms and they all cost over $200 per night and there is no way it was worth it. Bathrooms were beyond small, air conditioner/heater was in the wall on the floor and I had to get on my hands and knees to change setting. Great location but I will never return 😔