Overview of Central Loop Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Suite, Kitchenette (One Room)
Superior Room, Kitchenette
Standard Room, Accessible
About this area
Located in Chicago's The Loop neighbourhood, Central Loop Hotel is in the city centre and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Grant Park and Millennium Park, while John G. Shedd Aquarium and Navy Pier are popular area attractions. Check out an event or a game at Soldier Field, and consider making time for Lincoln Park Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Take the opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as sailing and other activities like golfing. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Jackson Station (Blue Line) is 3 minutes by foot and Monroe Station (Blue Line) is 3 minutes.Visit our Chicago travel guide
- Sears Tower - 5 min walk
- Art Institute of Chicago - 7 min walk
- Union Station - 10 min walk
- Millennium Park - 10 min walk
- Chicago Theatre - 12 min walk
- Jackson Station (Blue Line) - 3 min walk
- Chicago Van Buren Street Station - 10 min walk
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) - 34 min drive
- Elephant & Castle — 1 min walk
- Potbelly's - 1 min walk
- Elephant & Castle - 1 min walk
- Revival Food Hall - 1 min walk
- Smoque BBQ - 1 min walk
About this property
Central Loop Hotel
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 40.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 53 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.