- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of ACME Hotel Company
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Bathtub
Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Refrigerator & Microwave, City View (Living Room)
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible, Bathtub
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking, City View
Suite, 1 King Bed, Refrigerator & Microwave, City View (Living Room)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Accessible, City View (Living Room)
About this area
Located in Chicago's River North neighbourhood, ACME Hotel Company is in the city centre and near the beach. John Hancock Center and Navy Pier are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Millennium Park. Enjoy an event or a match at Wrigley Field, and consider making time for Skydeck Ledge—a top attraction that's not to be missed. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and waterskiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ziplining and skydiving. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Grand Station (Red Line) is just steps away and Chicago Station (Red Line) is 6 minutes by foot.Visit our Chicago travel guide
- Michigan Avenue - 3 min walk
- Chicago Riverwalk - 8 min walk
- Chicago Theatre - 11 min walk
- Water Tower Place - 11 min walk
- John Hancock Center - 12 min walk
- Grand Station (Red Line) - 2 min walk
- Millennium Station - 14 min walk
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) - 34 min drive
- The Berkshire Room — 1 min walk
- West Town Bakery — 1 min walk
- Watershed - 1 min walk
- Pops For Champagne - 1 min walk
- Pizzeria UNO - 1 min walk
About this property
ACME Hotel Company
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 39.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 20.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Liked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
Dirty windows and desk staff forgot to write us on the coffee schedule. Otherwise, the location and room were awesome.