- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Chiang Mai Night Bazaar
- 1 min walk
- Warorot Market
- 10 min walk
- Tha Phae Gate
- 11 min walk
- Chiang Mai (CNX-Chiang Mai Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Chiang Mai's Chang Khlan neighbourhood, Duangtawan Hotel Chiang Mai is in a shopping district. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Doi Suthep-Pui National Park and Royal Flora Ratchaphruek, while Chiang Mai Zoo and Chiang Mai Night Safari are popular area attractions. Elephant Parade House and Hidden Village are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the nightlife.Visit our Chiang Mai travel guide
- Chiang Mai Night Bazaar - 1 min walk
- Warorot Market - 10 min walk
- Tha Phae Gate - 11 min walk
- Chiang Mai Gate - 17 min walk
- Sunday Walking Street Market - 19 min walk
- Chiang Mai Railway Station - 11 min drive
- Chiang Mai (CNX-Chiang Mai Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- Sunflower Chinese Restaur – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Marco Polo Restaurant – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Tawan Restaurant – Restaurant offering Thai cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Malibu Lounge – Lobby lounge offering international cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Duangtawan Hotel Chiang Mai
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 800 per night.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 380 for adults and THB 380 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 150 per person (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 800 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Duangtawan Hotel Chiang Mai
- Duangtawan Hotel
- Duangtawan Chiang Mai
- Centara Duangtawan Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai Centara Duangtawan
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Interior of the rooms are old broken and dusty. Toilets are also outdated and old