- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Overview of Harrisons Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Chennai's Nungambakkam neighbourhood, Harrisons Hotel is near a train station. Kapaleeswarar Temple and Fort St. George are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Marina Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at SDAT Tennis Stadium or Mayor Radhakrishnan Stadium.Visit our Chennai travel guide
- Sankara Nethralaya - 12 min walk
- Valluvar Kottam - 18 min walk
- Apollo Hospital - 10 min drive
- Express Avenue - 12 min drive
- Consulate General of the United States, Chennai - 13 min drive
- LIC Metro Station - 4 min drive
- Chennai Chetpet Station - 12 min walk
- Chennai (MAA-Chennai Intl.) - 42 min drive
- Dynasty — 1 min walk
- Eden — 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Charged premium but gave regular room
The Hotel via Expedia charged premium but gave us regular room. The service is very bad. They wont offer you free wifi even thou the itinerary says its premium and free wifi. Have to call Expedia multiple times to make sure Harisson hotel gives free wifi. The area of the hotel is very traffic congested and hardly any fresh air to breathe around.I later called expedia about this hotel not giving premium room even thou charging it.. expedia says they will try for a 50 usd coupon. Never trust/stay in this hotel.. it run by bunch of fraudulent folks. Don't go by the pics displayed on the site , the real rooms are bad and not so glittery as shown in site.
Cons: Take this hotel out of Expedia list or blacklist it
Location: Area is air and noise polluted.