Overview of Hotel Estelar Playa Manzanillo - All Inclusive
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Cartagena, Hotel Estelar Playa Manzanillo - All Inclusive is on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Bocagrande Beach and Castillo Grande Beach, while Rafael Nunez Museum and House and Teatro Heredia are cultural highlights. Travelling with kids? Consider Cartagena Fishing Club, or check out an event or a game at Jaime Moron Stadium.Visit our Cartagena travel guide
- Playa Manzanillo - 3 min walk
- Karibana Golf Club - 5 min drive
- La Boquilla Beach - 13 min drive
- Murallas de Cartagena de Indias, Colombia - 14 min drive
- Marbella Beach - 21 min drive
- Cartagena (CTG-Rafael Nunez Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Where to eat
- Buffet La Palapa – Garden-view buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- La Trattoria – Theme restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner. Reservations required.
- Nativo – Theme restaurant offering seafood. Serves dinner. Reservations required.
- The Grill – Restaurant offering barbecue. Serves dinner. Reservations required.
About this property
Hotel Estelar Playa Manzanillo - All Inclusive
Awards and affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBTQIA) guests.
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Renovations and closures
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged at check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 80000 per person (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Occidental Grand Cartagena Resort All Inclusive
- Occidental Grand Cartagena
- Hotel Estelar Playa Manzanillo All Inclusive Cartagena
- Occintal Cartagena Inclusive
- Occidental Cartagena Resort All Inclusive