Overview of Holiday Inn Cartagena Morros
Choose dates to view prices
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, View (Garden)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Wheelchair)
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Ocean View
About this area
Located in Cartagena's La Boquilla neighbourhood, Holiday Inn Cartagena Morros is in the entertainment district and on the beach. Plaza Santo Domingo and Clock Tower are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at La Boquilla Beach and Bocagrande Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Jaime Moron Stadium or Estadio De Softbol De Chiquinquira. Take the opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like ecotours and other activities like segway rentals/tours.Visit our Cartagena travel guide
- La Boquilla Beach - 4 min walk
- Murallas de Cartagena de Indias, Colombia - 10 min walk
- Marbella Beach - 9 min drive
- Las Bovedas - 13 min drive
- San Felipe de Barajas Castle - 18 min drive
- Cartagena (CTG-Rafael Nunez Intl.) - 12 min drive
- Blue Restaurant — 1 min walk
About this property
Holiday Inn Cartagena Morros
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged at check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: COP 38000 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 105000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities