- Boulders Beach
- 4 min drive
- Fish Hoek Beach
- 7 min drive
- Scarborough Beach
- 12 min drive
- Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.)
- 37 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
2 Cottons Cottage is located in Cape Town. Simon's Town Museum and Warrior Toy Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Longbeach Mall and The Farm Village Noordhoek. Wooley's Tidal Pool and Bishopsford Bonsai Nursery are also worth visiting.
- Boulders Beach - 4 min drive
- Fish Hoek Beach - 7 min drive
- Kalk Bay Beach - 9 min drive
- Kalk Bay Harbour - 9 min drive
- Scarborough Beach - 12 min drive
- Simonstown Station - 12 min walk
- Cape Town Station - 48 min drive
- Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.) - 52 min drive
About this property
2 Cottons Cottage
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM, please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets stay for free
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen fee: ZAR 200 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. This property only accepts cash for all on-site payments.