- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Radisson Blu 1835 Hotel & Thalasso, Cannes
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Suite, Balcony, Sea View (Panoramic)
Premium Suite, Sea View (Panoramic)
Premium Room, Balcony (Partial Sea View)
Premium Room, Balcony, Sea View
Family Room, Balcony (Partial Sea View)
Suite, Sea View (Panoramic, Prestige)
Superior Room, Balcony (Partial Sea View)
About this area
Located in Cannes's Cannes Old Town neighbourhood, Radisson Blu 1835 Hotel & Thalasso, Cannes is in the entertainment district and on the waterfront. Picasso Museum and International Perfume Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Forville Provencal Food Market and Promenade de la Croisette. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Marineland Antibes. Discover the area's water adventures with scuba diving and snorkelling nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with mountain biking and skydiving.Visit our Cannes travel guide
- Le Croisette Casino Barriere de Cannes - 6 min walk
- Cannes Harbour - 6 min walk
- Forville Provencal Food Market - 7 min walk
- Rue d'Antibes - 8 min walk
- Palace of Festivals and Conferences - 9 min walk
- Cannes Station - 13 min walk
- Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) - 34 min drive
- Le 360 — 1 min walk
- Le Do'Sha — 1 min walk
- Café Maritime - 1 min walk
- Casa Italia - 1 min walk
- The Quay's - 2 min walk
About this property
Radisson Blu 1835 Hotel & Thalasso, Cannes
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.25 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 35 for adults and EUR 15 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 40.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 35.00 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Excellent pool and spa facilities, very friendly staff and great value for money