Get an overview of this hotelFrench Riviera hotel in Juan-les-Pins with private beach
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
This Art Deco-style, town center hotel, is located in the city center of Juan-les-Pins directly opposite La Pinede, only 8 km from Cannes and 18 km from International Nice Airport. The private beach is one block away. Shopping, a casino, a convention center, a theme park and a train station are also nearby.
Hotel Juana offers a restaurant with a seasonal menu, a seasonal outdoor pool, a lounge bar, and a fitness center with gym.
Minibars in rooms
All 40 guestrooms are individually designed in a clean, Art Deco-influenced style; all include air conditioning, complimentary wireless Internet access, satellite television, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Juana's pool is open from April to October. Inside, a fitness center offers cardiovascular machines, and private changing rooms with showers.
Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is offered. A meeting room can accommodate groups of 30. Self-parking (surcharge) and complimentary valet parking are available. A coffee shop/cafe is provided. Babysitting services are available (surcharge).
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Year Built 1931
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Beach umbrellas
- Pool sun loungers
- Conference space size (feet) - 0
- Conference space size (meters) - 0
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room safe
Where to Eat
Bistrot Terrasse - This chic bistro with garden views features a value-priced Mediterranean menu serving seasonal products for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Children’s menus are available. A large selection of wines by the glass and fine pastries are sure to entice. There is live music every weekend.
The 10-by-6 meter (33-by-20 feet) lap pool (open April-October) is set on an attractive stone terrace with lounge chairs, tables and wicker chairs. The fitness center has three cardiovascular machines, and two private changing rooms with showers.
It is said that the Bay of Juan-les-Pins is where water-skiing was invented, and this and other water sports—including parasailing—are available throughout summer. Sandy public beaches are within one block of the hotel, and year-round sports facilities are located in neighboring Antibes, 1 mile (1.5 kilometers) east, including aerobics and tennis. For very young children, a playground with swings is set within the pine park, directly opposite the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per night
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 27 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 85 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hotel Juana
- Hotel Juana Antibes
- Juana Antibes
- Juana Hotel
- Juana Hotel Juan Les Pins
We should mention
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.