- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Byron at Byron, a Crystalbrook Collection Resort
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Suffolk Park, Byron at Byron, a Crystalbrook Collection Resort is near the beach. Cape Byron Lighthouse is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Tallow Beach and Main Beach. Macadamia Castle and Crystal Castle & Shambhala Gardens are also worth visiting. Looking to get your feet wet? Kayaking and surfing/boogie boarding adventures can be found near the property.
- Byron Bay Golf Course - 7 min walk
- Arakwal National Park - 11 min walk
- Tallow Beach - 4 min drive
- Kings Beach - 7 min drive
- Byron Community Market - 9 min drive
- Mullumbimby Station - 25 min drive
- Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway) - 27 min drive
- Where to eat
- Venue 1 – Pool-view restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Byron at Byron, a Crystalbrook Collection Resort
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 39 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 20.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Cleaning should be improved
Second time with Crystalbrook hotels. Both trips I was angry about cleaning. No complementary waters at arriving. No hand shop but two body creams. They really need to improve with cleaning. When cleaning was done , garbage was on the floor and even on a table. Well I’m not sure whether it’s really 5 stars.