Overview of Byron Quarter Holiday Apartments
Choose dates to view prices
One Bedroom Superior
Two Bedroom Superior
About this area
Byron Quarter Holiday Apartments is located near the beach and in an area with good shopping. Cape Byron Lighthouse is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Main Beach and Clarkes Beach. Crystal Castle & Shambhala Gardens and Macadamia Castle are also worth visiting. Kayaking and surfing/boogie boarding offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails nearby. Our guests love the property's central location.Visit our Byron Bay travel guide
- Byron Tourist Information Centre - 4 min walk
- Club Byron - 7 min walk
- Byron Community Market - 8 min walk
- Main Beach - 9 min walk
- Captain Cook Lookout - 19 min walk
- Mullumbimby Station - 24 min drive
- Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway) - 33 min drive
About this property
Byron Quarter Holiday Apartments
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 37 per person (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 20.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 35.00 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.8 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort