- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of Aquarius Backpacker Resort
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Motel Room
The Spa Suite
Double Bed With Ensuite (F4)
Double Bed with Shared Bathroom (F3)
Twin Room with Shared Bathroom (F1)
Double Bed and Single Bed with Shared Bathroom (F2)
Twin Bed with Shared Bathroom (F5)
About this area
Located in Byron Bay, Aquarius Backpacker Resort is near the beach. Cape Byron Lighthouse is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Main Beach and Clarkes Beach. Crystal Castle & Shambhala Gardens and Macadamia Castle are also worth visiting. Take the opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as scuba diving.Visit our Byron Bay travel guide
- Byron Tourist Information Centre - 6 min walk
- Club Byron - 7 min walk
- Byron Community Market - 8 min walk
- Main Beach - 9 min walk
- Captain Cook Lookout - 16 min walk
- Mullumbimby Station - 18 min drive
- Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway) - 28 min drive
- Aquarius Bar & Grill — 1 min walk
- The Rocks at Aquarius — 1 min walk
About this property
Aquarius Backpacker Resort
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 7 and AUD 23 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The wonderful helpful and honest people working here..