Overview of The White Hart Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Pet Friendly
- Breakfast Available
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Twin Room
Classic Double Room
Superior Double Room
Deluxe Double Room
Classic Single Room
About this area
The White Hart Hotel is located in Boston. Boston Guildhall and Burtey Fen Collection are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include St Botolph's Church and Heckington Windmill. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Boston travel guide
- Skegness Clock Tower - 32 min drive
- Skegness Aquarium - 32 min drive
- Embassy Theatre - 32 min drive
- Woodhall Country Park - 37 min drive
- Bainland Country Park - 37 min drive
- Boston Station - 7 min walk
- East Midlands (EMA) - 81 min drive
- The Moon Under Water - 1 min walk
- Boston Kebab House - 1 min walk
- Golden Dragon - 1 min walk
- The Stump & Candle - 1 min walk
- Boston Still - 1 min walk
About this property
The White Hart Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 10 for adults and GBP 5 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities
The service was friendly, and the room clean, however the food was very bland and pretty tasteless (evening meal). Also the duvet was feathered and that made myself and my wife have a restless night due to allergies, it would have been nice to know this beforehand.