- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
- Babelsberg Film Park
- 23 min drive
- Estrel Convention Center
- 29 min drive
- Brandenburg Stuben
- 1 min walk
- Biergarten beim Schloss Diedersdorf
- 1 min walk
- Berlin (TXL-Tegel)
- 34 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Schloss Diedersdorf is located in Grossbeeren. Friedrichstrasse and Kurfürstendamm are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Botanical Garden and Tempelhof Park. Berlin Zoological Garden and Babelsberg Film Park are also worth visiting.
- Babelsberg Film Park - 23 min drive
- Tempodrom - 27 min drive
- Estrel Convention Center - 29 min drive
- Department Store of the West - 39 min drive
- Columbiahalle - 41 min drive
- Dahlewitz Station - 9 min drive
- Mahlow S-Bahn - 11 min drive
- Berlin (TXL-Tegel) - 36 min drive
- Brandenburg Stuben — 1 min walk
- Biergarten beim Schloss Diedersdorf — 1 min walk
- Eiche — 7 min drive
- Backstube — 7 min drive
- Dorfbäcker — 7 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.0 per day.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10.00 per pet, per night.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12.90 for adults and EUR 12.90 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-in fee
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 7 AM–11 AM: EUR 12.90 for adults and EUR 12.90 for children
- 2 restaurants
- Room service available
Things to do
- Bike hire
- Free newspapers in reception
- Front-desk safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tour/ticket assistance
- 10 meeting rooms
- BBQ grill(s)
- Picnic area
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Smoke-free property
- bathtub or shower
- Deep-soaking bathtub
- Free toiletries
- TV channels
- flat-screen TV
Food and drink
- Connecting rooms available
- Free newspapers
Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Second on-site dining venue – Restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Leider kaum Personal, man muss es selbst erstmal suchen, Recht unfreundlich, Frühstück überteuert, Essen Sololauf, zimmer: Bad Armaturen verkalkt, Badewanne/Dusche Ablauf defekt, Bett Fussende defekt, Matratzen durchgelegen und zu weich. Fazit 1mal und nie wieder