- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- DDR Museum
- 1 min walk
- Sealife Berlin
- 2 min walk
- Balzac Coffee
- 1 min walk
- Bandy Brooks
- 1 min walk
- Berlin (TXL-Tegel)
- 15 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Berlin's Mitte neighbourhood, Radisson Blu Hotel, Berlin is in the city centre and on a river. Friedrichstadt-Palast and DDR Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Friedrichstrasse and Kurfürstendamm. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Berlin Zoological Garden, or check out an event or a game at Mercedes-Benz Arena. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Berlin travel guide
- DDR Museum - 1 min walk
- Sealife Berlin - 2 min walk
- Berlin Cathedral - 3 min walk
- Berlin TV Tower - 6 min walk
- Hackescher Markt - 9 min walk
- Hackescher Markt Station - 6 min walk
- Alexanderplatz Station - 7 min walk
- Berlin (TXL-Tegel) - 23 min drive
- HEat — 1 min walk
- Atrium Bar — 1 min walk
- Balzac Coffee - 1 min walk
- Bandy Brooks - 1 min walk
- Shi-Mai - 1 min walk
About this property
Radisson Blu Hotel, Berlin
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Renovations and closures
- Dining venue
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 30 per accommodation, per stay.
- Dogs only
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travellers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A 5 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 29.90 for adults and EUR 12.50 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 22 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Radisson Blu Hotel Berlin
- Radisson Blu Berlin
- Berlin Radisson
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Berlin Hotel Berlin
- Radisson Berlin
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The foyer in particular is Gorgeous. Love the glass lifts. The Breakfasts are to die for. What a selection. We used the pool too. Not very big but ideal for us just before going to dinner.