Overview of Precise Resort Schwielowsee
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all units
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Superior Double Room, Non Smoking, Partial Lake View
Deluxe Double Room, Balcony, Lake View
Standard Double Room, Non Smoking
Family Room, Non Smoking, Partial Lake View
Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Terrace (Marina)
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, Patio (Hampton)
About this area
Located in Werder, Precise Resort Schwielowsee is connected to the convention centre. Ziegelei Museum Glindow and Museum of the Havelländische Malerkolonie are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Potsdam Harbour and Klosterhof Töplitz Winery. Babelsberg Film Park and Japanese Bonsai Garden are also worth visiting. Kayaking, waterskiing and windsurfing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails nearby.
- Schwielowsee - 2 min walk
- Japanese Bonsai Garden - 5 min drive
- Templiner See - 8 min drive
- University of Potsdam - 12 min drive
- Potsdam Forest and Havel Lake Area - 17 min drive
- Caputh-Geltow Station - 6 min drive
- Potsdam S-Bahn - 18 min drive
- Berlin (TXL-Tegel) - 43 min drive
- Restaurant Seapoint — 1 min walk
- Havanna Bar — 1 min walk
- Hafenrestaurant Ernest - 3 min walk
- Venezia - 4 min walk
- Baumgartenbrück - 8 min walk
About this property
Precise Resort Schwielowsee
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Where to eat
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Renovations and closures
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 35 per pet (varies based on length of stay).
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 35.00 per night.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: EUR 10 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 35 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: EUR 80 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Resort Schwielowsee Werder
- Resort Schwielowsee
- Schwielowsee Werder
- Resort Schwielowsee Germany/Werder Upon Havel
- Precise Resort Schwielowsee Werder
- Precise Schwielowsee Werder
- Precise Schwielowsee
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Room was large and the view from the balcony of the river was great!