- Messe Berlin
- 8 min walk
- CityCube Berlin
- 4 min drive
- 8 min drive
- 8 min drive
- Berlin (TXL-Tegel)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
- Messe Berlin - 8 min walk
- CityCube Berlin - 4 min drive
- Olympic Stadium - 4 min drive
- Schloss Charlottenburg - 6 min drive
- Waldbuhne - 13 min drive
- Theodor Heuss Platz U-Bahn - 5 min walk
- Berlin-Charlottenburg Station - 6 min drive
- Berlin (TXL-Tegel) - 9 min drive
- Latino — 8 min drive
- Dudu31 — 8 min drive
- Pizzeria Ali Baba — 9 min drive
- NuovoMario — 9 min drive
- Let's Go Sylt — 9 min drive
About this property
Hotel Vita Berlin
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travellers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A 5 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
- Free nearby parking
Food and drink
- Continental breakfast available for a fee daily 6:00 AM–10:00 AM: EUR 9 per person
- Free newspapers in reception
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Multilingual staff
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space (3229 square feet)
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- TV in reception
- Premium bedding
- Free toiletries
- 47-inch flat-screen TV
- satellite channels
- Free newspapers
Access code was not correct # does not exists on they key pad and key symbol was not responding. Calls and emails have not been answered. It would be wise if you have someone available on the phone for help if needed. Get this addressed immediately I expect full refund for not realized stay