- Messe Berlin
- 16 min walk
- Schloss Charlottenburg
- 3 min drive
- Brauhaus Lemke am Schloß
- 22 min walk
- Francucci’s Ristorante
- 4 min drive
- Berlin (TXL-Tegel)
- 6 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
- Messe Berlin - 16 min walk
- Schloss Charlottenburg - 3 min drive
- CityCube Berlin - 3 min drive
- Kurfürstendamm - 4 min drive
- Olympic Stadium - 4 min drive
- Berlin-Charlottenburg Station - 3 min drive
- Westend S-Bahn - 8 min walk
- Berlin (TXL-Tegel) - 6 min drive
- Brauhaus Lemke am Schloß — 22 min walk
- Francucci’s Ristorante — 4 min drive
- Giro Coffee Bar — 5 min drive
- Xantener Eck — 5 min drive
- Ishin Tey — 5 min drive
About this property
A 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff and free self-parking are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. All 23 rooms offer complimentary wireless Internet access, TVs and hairdryers. Showers and desks are also available to guests.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travellers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A 5 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 6.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Hotel Queenspark Berlin
- Hotel Queenspark
- Queenspark Berlin
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 7 AM–10 AM: EUR 6.00 per person
- Free cots/infant beds
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Smoke-free property
- Free cots/infant beds
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Value for money
The Queenspark is well situated and in a nice neighborhood in the Charlottenburg area. The room was just right for an overnight stay. The front desk was professional but not very personable.