Location of this hotel is very convenient. Less than a minute walk to the U-bahn, and 20-minutes ride to most attractions. Quiet neighborhood. Most of the staff were very nice and friendly. Had a variety of breakfast items but I think it was pricey. I didn’t like the fact that there is no gym in the hotel.ovetall, it is a good place to satu.
- Berliner Funkturm
- 8 min walk
- Messe Berlin
- 9 min walk
- 21 min walk
- Brauhaus Lemke am Schloß
- 27 min walk
- Berlin (TXL-Tegel)
- 6 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
- Berliner Funkturm - 8 min walk
- Messe Berlin - 9 min walk
- ICC Berlin - 10 min walk
- Schloss Charlottenburg - 4 min drive
- Olympic Stadium - 4 min drive
- Kaiserdamm U-Bahn - 2 min walk
- Berlin-Charlottenburg Station - 4 min drive
- Berlin (TXL-Tegel) - 6 min drive
- Focaccino — 21 min walk
- Brauhaus Lemke am Schloß — 27 min walk
- Belmondo — 5 min drive
- Ishin Tey — 6 min drive
- Latino — 6 min drive
About this property
Hotel Brandies Berlin
Concierge services, laundry facilities and a 24-hour front desk are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, free newspapers, tour/ticket assistance and a garden are on-site. All 37 rooms offer comforts such as pillowtop beds and premium bedding, plus complimentary wireless Internet access and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Minibars, coffee/tea makers and hairdryers are among the other amenities available to guests.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 6 per pet, per day.
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travellers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A 5 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12.00 for adults and EUR 6.00 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 9.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per day
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Brandies Berlin
- Hotel Brandies
- Brandies Berlin
- Brandies Hotel Berlin
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
- Parking height restrictions apply
Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 6:30 AM–10:30 AM: EUR 12.00 for adults and EUR 6.00 for children
Things to do
- Bike hire
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in reception
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Daily housekeeping
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Smoke-free property
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow-top mattress
- Premium bedding
- 26-inch flat-screen TV
- TV channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
What a wonderful Hotel is a great area in Berlin. We chose the hotel because it had parking and it was such a good find. The parking was 9 euro and the car park was just 350 meters from Hotel and a easy stroll. The Underground station was just on the street outside and made it so easy to get around. The Saff spoke English and were very helpful . You can buy the train tickets from them and not have to worry about trying to buy in the station. The room we had was on the 5th floor . A very cute little lift was there to take us up. The window in the room opened fully for fresh ais and as it was during a heat wave we also were given a lovely fan for the room. We booked the Delux room and were not disappointed. The breakfast was yummy and was 12 euro each and had lots fresh fruit and breads and meats and hot bacon eggs sausages and yummy rissoles. We would certainly stay here again and recommend to all to stay. A big 10 out of 10 .