- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Ku’damm Eck
- 2 min walk
- Kaethe Kollwitz Museum
- 6 min walk
- Salomon Bagels
- 1 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Berlin (TXL-Tegel)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Connected to the convention centre, H10 Berlin Ku'damm is in Berlin's Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Theatre of the West and Deutsche Oper Berlin are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Potsdamer Platz and Brandenburg Gate. Check out an event or a game at Olympic Stadium, and consider making time for Berlin Zoological Garden, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Ku’damm Eck - 2 min walk
- Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church - 6 min walk
- Kaethe Kollwitz Museum - 6 min walk
- Theatre of the West - 6 min walk
- World Fountain - 7 min walk
- Kurfurstendamm U-Bahn - 2 min walk
- Berlin Zoological Garten Station - 7 min walk
- Berlin (TXL-Tegel) - 16 min drive
- Salt and Pepper — 1 min walk
- Steps Bar — 1 min walk
- Salomon Bagels - 1 min walk
- Comebuy - 1 min walk
- Vapiano - 1 min walk
About this property
H10 Berlin Ku'damm
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 1 year old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travellers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A 5 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 23 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- H10 Berlin Ku'damm Hotel
- H10 Ku'damm Hotel
- H10 Berlin Ku'damm
- H10 Ku'damm
- h10 Berlin Ku`Damm Hotel Berlin
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
The best is location. Well placed in modern Berlin. All is within walkable distance in modern downtown Berlin with Easy access to city tours. Hotel is nice, classic fascade and contemporary interior. Staff below average for this price range. But that is mostly true for germanic staff in all hotels.