- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Quays Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Choose dates to view prices
King + Single Room
King Spa Suite
Family Suite + Spa
About this area
Quays Hotel is located in Batemans Bay. Batemans Bay Old Courthouse Museum and Wattlebark Gallery of Arts and Crafts are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Mogo Zoo and Birdland Animal Park.Visit our Batemans Bay travel guide
- Batemans Bay Marina - 1 min walk
- Catalina Golf Course - 11 min walk
- Pure Scuba - 11 min walk
- Albert Ryan Park - 13 min walk
- Batemans Bay Old Courthouse Museum - 14 min walk
- Moruya, NSW (MYA) - 24 min drive
- Sandbar — 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 10.00 and AUD 30.00 for adults, and AUD 10.00 and AUD 30.00 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Lovely clean rooms that have been renovated the only problem was the only sink in the room was way too high. My 7 y/o could not reach the tap to wash hands n both 7 n 9 y/o had to sit on bench or stand on chair to brush their teeth. Looks beautiful just not practical.