Overview of The Condo
Choose dates to view prices
Villa, 3 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Waiheke Island, this apartment is near the beach. Obsidian Vineyard and Wild on Waiheke are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Palm Beach and Hekerua Bay. Enjoy the great outdoors with skydiving, ziplining and horse riding, or hop on a segway for hire nearby and explore all the area has to offer.
- Palm Beach - 8 min walk
- Goldie Vineyard - 3 min drive
- Anzac Bay - 4 min drive
- Stonyridge - 6 min drive
- Obsidian Vineyard - 6 min drive
- Auckland Panmure Station - 85 min drive
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) - 99 min drive
About this property
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen fee: NZD 200 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 35 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Great space for a large group. Shame the kitchen is so small and is without a dishwasher. Would have been nice to have a better sign of where condo is from roadside. Was quite cold down in the bedrooms so electric blankets would be a good option for the beds or at least Oil heaters in each room.